5 Important Facts About Medical Malpractice and Boise Birth Injuries.
For most patients, the experience of pregnancy and childbirth are filled with positive and wonderful memories. Unfortunately, this is not always the case. Pregnancy and childbirth require the attention and care of a qualified medical professional. When these medical professionals make a mistake or act negligently—the result can be a devastating birth injury. Victims of birth related injuries in Boise might have a case for medical malpractice against their health care provider. A successful medical malpractice case following a birth injury could result in a substantial award of damages that can lessen the burden of expensive and often ongoing medical costs. The following are five helpful facts about these types of claims:
- Medical malpractice claims for birth injuries may involve negligent medical care received during labor or delivery.
- Medical malpractice claims relating to childbirth can also involve negligent care provided during the pre-natal and post-delivery periods.
- Common birth injuries resulting from medical malpractice include cerebral palsy, brain injury, birth defects, shoulder dystocia, uterine rupture, and many other injuries.
- Medical malpractice claims can involve injuries to the fetus, the baby, or the mother.
- Medical malpractice claims stemming from Idaho birth injuries must be brought within the applicable statute of limitations. This means that hesitating to bring a claim could result in the loss of your ability to receive compensation for your injuries.
Since birth injury cases often involve such serious injuries and complications for babies and their mothers, it is essential to seek legal guidance from an attorney experienced with this area of the law. To learn more about pursuing a claim, contact an experienced Boise medical malpractice attorney who can help you through this process with empathy and compassion. Call our firm today at 888-716-8021 to set up your FREE consultation.
Post a comment
Post a Comment to "5 Important Facts About Medical Malpractice and Boise Birth Injuries."To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."