6 Common Types of Bicycle Accidents That Happen in Boise
On a beautiful day in Boise, many residents hop on bikes and go riding. Whether they are venturing on the 22-mile Boise River Greenbelt trail, or meandering their ways through the tracks in the foothills that overlook downtown, these bikers experience this great town in one of the best possible ways—from a bicycle.
Unfortunately, enjoying the great outdoors in this way leaves bikers prone to becoming victims of bicycle accidents. Although these collisions can occur in a variety of ways, some happen more commonly than others. For example:
- Both the cyclist and motorist riding in the same direction and colliding into each other.
- Motorist emerging into the path of a cyclist.
- Child cyclist playing or riding too fast and not paying attention to what is ahead.
- Motorist turning across path of cyclist.
- Cyclist riding into the path of a motor vehicle, often riding off of the pavement.
- Cyclist turning right off of major and minor roads.
Becoming involved in any of these bicycle accidents while in Boise can leave you with serious injuries and medical bills—with no means to take care of the mounting expenses. As the victim of the accident, we don’t believe that you should be held responsible for the bills associated with your injuries and lost time away from work. Unless you have a lawyer on your side, however, that could be exactly what might happen. The attorneys of the Morton Law Offices may be able to help.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation and to speak with an attorney about your situation.
If you know someone who rides a bicycle, we encourage you to share this information with him or her!
Post a comment
Post a Comment to "Types of Bicycle Accidents in Boise"To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."