For Good Reason, Our Boise Injury Lawyer is Proud of His Accomplishments.
Mr. Morton is proud of his successes in representing Idaho personal injury clients and victims of occupational disease who demanded Boise workers’ comp benefits. He shares some of those results with his website visitors.
DISCLAIMER: The results are specific to the facts and legal circumstances of each of the clients' cases and should not be used to form an expectation that the same results could be obtained for other clients in similar matters without reference to the specific factual and legal circumstances of each client's case.
- Ankle Injury
Awarded: $80,000.00 Lump Sum Settlement over and above his medical benefits, temporary disability and impairment award.
- Motorcyclist Settles Claim | Morton Law Offices, Chartered
- Workers Compensation Settlement
- Minor Traffic Accident in School Parking Lot
- 50 Yr. Old Female Settles Her Auto Accident Claim
- 53 yr old Settles Auto Accident Claim
- 42 Yr. Old Settles Car Crash Claim
- 34 yr old female sustained mild Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Workers Compensation - Foot Injury
- Minor Impact/Rear End Collision is Settled in Mediation
- Air Crash Disaster Settles for Policy Limits
- 33 Yr. Old Bicyclist Settles Lawsuit
- 36 yr old female slipped and fell
- 42 yr old with knee injury from car crash
- Sexual Harassment
- 43 yr old male receives settlement for industrial accident.
- 45 Yr Old Obtains Settlement for Neck & Back Injuries
- 42 yr old female involved in an auto accident
- 48 yr old female bitten by dog on the leg in Boise
- Personal injuries from an auto accident to a 70 yr old female
- Wrongful death of 1 yr. old
- Personal injuries to 43 yr. old from motor vehicle crash
- Defective hip replacement for 46 yr old female
- Personal injuries arising from 40+ male in Auto/Bus Accident
- Personal injuries for 2nd degree burns and post-traumatic stress
- Personal injuries to 1 yr old for minor traumatic brain injury
- Personal injuries arising from motor vehicle crash
- Personal injuries to 35 yr. old male for injuries sustained on the job from defective product
- Wrongful death of 55 yr old married male
- Personal injuries for 1st, 2nd & 3rd degree burns to 30+ yr old male from defective fuel equipment
- Wrongful death of 34 yr old female
- Settlement for Soft Tissue Injuries to Neck, Back & Shoulder
Awarded: $50,000 and Defendant pays the mediator fees.
Awarded: $50,000.00 plus Defendant pays costs of mediation.