Q I was in a car wreck, do I need to hire a lawyer?
Deciding whether to retain an attorney or not depends largely on the nature of the problem you are dealing with as well as your goals and objectives.
1) Do you have a claim you are considering pursuing against another party or insurance company?
2) What type of claim do you have?
3) Does the claim involve property damage only or does it also include bodily injury?
4) Are you being sued by another party?
5) Does the adverse insurance claim representative want to take your recorded statement before agreeing to assist you with you claim?
6) Does the adverse insurance claim representative want you to sign a blanket authorization entitling same to obtain copies of your confidential records unlimited in scope and time?
You may not need to hire or retain an attorney at this time, but that shouldn’t stop you from taking the opportunity to obtain an initial free consultation with an experienced trial attorney to help you make the determination as to whether you should hire an attorney at this time.
Indeed, there are few things in life that are free, but having an initial free consultation in a confidential setting with me is one of them!! Don’t hesitate to contact our office to schedule a free initial consultation with me. If you review the testimonial page at http://www.mortonlawyers.com/testimonials.cfm, you will find a number of individuals who are happy that they made the call!! We value the trust and confidence our clients place in us to assist them with their legal issues. Our goal is to provide outstanding service to our clients. My telephone number is 208.344.5555 or toll free at 888.716.8021 or complete the online request form at http://www.mortonlawyers.com. Call me. Right now. I would be happy to talk with you.