Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 888.716.8021
Phone: 208.344.5555
Morton Law Offices, Chartered

How long do you have to file a claim for workplace sexual harassment in Idaho?


Claims involving workplace sexual harassment and retaliation should be filed by way of a Charge of Discrimination with the Idaho Human Rights Commission and the US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) within 300 days from the date the harassment first occurred. Failure to do so could be prejudicial to your legal rights and remedies. Once you have been given a "right to sue" letter from the Idaho Human Rights Commission and/or EEOC, you should move immediately to file a lawsuit. A claim may be commenced by completing and submitting a Charge of Discrimination to the Idaho Human Rights Commission and EEOC.

If you or a loved one have been the victim of workplace sexual harassment or retaliation, you should contact an experienced trial attorney who handles cases involving workplace sexual harassment. Boise Personal Injury and Sexual Harassment Trial Lawyer Alan Morton has over 32 years of experience helping victims of workplace sexual harassment and retaliation seek and obtain compensation for the injuries and damages they have incurred as a result of unwelcome sexual advances and harassment in the workplaces. Mr. Morton can be contacted for the scheduling of an initial free consultation by calling 208.344.5555 or toll free at 888.716.8021 or by completing an online contact form. Mr. Morton is available to meet with you at his office or your home, workplace, hospital or any other convenient location to discuss your legal rights and remedies. You may wish to review the client testimonials section of this website, too, to hear from Mr. Morton’s clients he has helped over the past 3 decades.

Alan Morton
Advocate for Justice/Trial Lawyer