National Safe Boating Week and 7 Safe Boating Tips
As apart of National Safe Boating Week (May 17 - 23), boaters are encouraged to take precautions to have a safe boating season this year and to take the following action:
1) Get a Vessel Safety Checklist;
2) Have your boat inspected and serviced by a licensed vendor;
3) Replace old life jackets;
4) Review boating laws before taking a boat out on the water;
5) Take a safe boating course;
6) Never operate boat while under the influence of alcohol, drugs or prescription medication that affect your mental alertness; and,
7) Wear your life jacket while out on Idaho’s lakes or rivers.
If you or a loved one are ever injured as a result of a boating accident, you should contact an experienced trial attorney. You may reach Boise Personal Injury and Boating Accident Alan Morton for an initial free consultation at 208.344.5555 or toll free at 888.716.8021 or by completing the online contact form.
Mr. Morton would be happy to talk with you about your legal rights and remedies in a confidential setting at his office or your home, workplace, hospital or any other convenient location for a free initial consultation.