Air Crash Accidents
Air crashes result in catastrophic life-changing injuries and death. For these victims and their families Idaho personal injury and wrongful death trial lawyer Alan L. Morton offers his services as an experienced trial lawyer handling a number of air crash cashes over the past three 3 decades.
With over 31 years of legal experience, Mr. Morton brings knowledge and insight to every personal injury and wrongful death case he handles.
Mr. Morton relies on the knowledge and insight he has gathered from his 31 plus years of practicing law. His extensive legal background enables him to approach each new case with confidence and finesse.
Mr. Morton’s experience with air crash/multi-district litigation includes, but is not limited to the following, cases namely:
– the air crash disaster of Continental Flight 1713 (DC 9) at Stapleton International Airport, Denver, Colorado of November 15, 1987 (MDL 751);
– the air crash disaster of United Airlines Flight 232 (DC 10) at Sioux City, IA of July 19, 1989 (MDL 817);
– the air crash disaster of Northwest Flight 1482 (DC 9) at Wayne International Airport, Detroit, MI of December 3, 1990 (MDL 891);
– the air crash disaster of Lan Chile Charter Flight at Puerto Williams, Chile on February 20, 1991); and
– the air crash disaster of Valujet Flight 592 at the Everglades, Florida of May 11, 1996 and
– as well as a number of small aircraft crashes.
Mr. Morton also brings compassion and empathy to his work.
Some Idaho personal injury attorneys talk about being "tough" and about "fighting" for their clients’ rights. Mr. Morton is no exception. He is tough with the defense, and he fights a good fight to get his clients what they deserve.
But Mr. Morton has a soft side, too. He understands how intimidating the legal process is and how frustrated people get when they must deal with complicated insurance matters and stubborn insurance adjusters. He also understands how challenging it is to deal with these subjects while suffering from intense pain and other medical complications.
That’s why Mr. Morton offers his clients compassion and empathy. He treats them gently, takes the time to listen to them talk about their concerns, and tries to ease their worries. He truly cares about his clients, and they can tell it.
Contact Boise, Idaho air crash accident trial lawyer Alan L. Morton for help with your air crash claim.
If you have been the victim of an airplane or air crash accident, contact Mr. Morton. Let him show you what he can do to help you with your claim.
Mr. Morton has represented clients throughout the United States regarding personal injury and wrongful death claims arising from a number of high profile and small aircrapht air crash cases. You may reach the firm by calling 208.344.5555 or toll free at 888.716.8021 and/or by filling out an online contact form at http://www.mortonlawyers.com/contact.cfm. You may also check out the testimonial page of Mr. Morton’s former clients at the following site, namely: http://www.mortonlawyers.com/testimonials.cfm.