Hurt as a Result of a Lawyer’s Malpractice? Call a Boise Legal Malpractice Attorney For Help
If you experience a legal issue, you will likely seek representation from a lawyer. You will put your trust in that person’s ability to provide proper legal representation.
But sometimes that trust is misplaced. Sometimes an attorney breaks a client’s trust by providing negligent or incompetent services. And, in some cases, a lawyer’s negligence or incompetence results in significant, long-lasting consequences which results in the client sustaining serious consequences and prejudice to the client’s legal rights and remedies.
If someone in your family suffered devastating consequences from a lawyer’s mistake or error, a legal remedy may be available.
While the Idaho legal system cannot restore the prejudice born by a client due to a lawyer’s professional negligence, the courts can require a negligent lawyer to pay money to the injured person. This money will ease the financial burdens caused by the negligent lawyer and compensate the victim for what they have lost.
Alan L. Morton helps families with legal malpractice claims.
Alan L. Morton is a Boise legal malpractice attorney who helps families that have been impacted by bad legal judgment and representation. He can help families with common legal malpractice situations, such as:
1) Failure to file lawsuit prior to the expiration of the statute of limitations;
2) Failure to meet statutory imposed deadlines such as notice requirements;
3) Failure to comply with court orders including but not limited to court imposed cutoff dates for the completion of discovery and/or expert and lay witness testimony and disclosures resulting in the Court limiting or restricting the presentation of evidence or testimony at trial;
4) Settlements without written authority;
5) Action taken without client’s authority resulting in waiver or estoppel;
7) Failure to research or know and apply the law correctly;
8) Conflict of interest;
9) Improper withdrawal from the case;
10) Lost file or documents;
11) Work delegated to outsider without consent of client;
12) Errors in math;
13) Fraud; and
Legal malpractice cases are complex and may be difficult to prove. Because of this, people who believe they may have claims should contact an Idaho legal malpractice attorney right away. This way, the attorney can initiate legal proceedings before important evidence has been destroyed.
Mr. Morton understands how distraught you may feel after a serious legal error. He offers his clients empathy and compassion.
No one ever expects to be the plaintiff in a legal malpractice case. It’s not a position anyone wants to be in. Legal malpractice victims often feel hurt, angry, and distrustful. Mr. Morton understands that.
Mr. Morton offers his clients empathy and compassion. He treats his clients with respect and concern. That’s why clients feel comfortable trusting Mr. Morton to take care of their legal concerns.
Contact Boise, Idaho, Legal Malpractice Attorney Alan L. Morton
If you would like to speak to a legal malpractice trial lawyer in Idaho, contact Mr. Morton. Mr. Morton represents legal malpractice clients throughout Idaho. His clients come to him from Boise, Ada, Canyon, Elmore, Blaine, Twin Falls, Gem, Payette, Washington, Valley counties and beyond. You may reach the firm by calling 208.344.5555 or toll free at 888.716.8021 or by filling out an online contact form at http://www.mortonlawyers.com. Mr. Morton is available to talk with you regarding your claim.