Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 888.716.8021
Phone: 208.344.5555
Morton Law Offices, Chartered

Can I Get Compensated for Pain and Suffering?

Alan Morton
Advocate for Justice/Trial Lawyer

http://www.MortonLawyers.com Sometimes motor vehicle accidents can be minor and other crashes can be very serious and even life-threatening. If you are experiencing any degree of discomfort, you should watch this video to learn about your rights to pain and suffering damages.

Proving that you have incurred pain and suffering as a result of a car wreck can sometimes be difficult. This is why you should always seek medical treatment after any motor vehicle accident you are involved in. Additionally, you should photograph your cuts, bruises, broken bones or other injuries. It is a good idea to keep a pain journal to document your pain and suffering that you have endured as a result of the collision. You should also speak with an experienced car crash attorney to ensure your rights are protected.

For a free consultation to learn about your legal rights and remedies, contact a skilled injury lawyer at the Morton Law Offices in Boise at 208.344.5555 or toll free at 888.861.5008 or online at http://www.mortonlawyers.com/contact.cfm.