Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 888.716.8021
Phone: 208.344.5555
Morton Law Offices, Chartered

Who Is Responsible for an Auto Accident Injury Claim?

Alan Morton
Advocate for Justice/Trial Lawyer

http://www.MortonLawyers.com If you have been injured in an auto accident on Overland Road or any other street in Idaho, you may be wondering if you have a claim for damages or if you need to contact your own insurance company. Please watch this short video to learn about your rights to compensation after an auto accident.

A client of the Morton Law Offices was driving the speed limit when a car turned in front of her. Unfortunately, she had no time to stop, causing her to slam into the other vehicle and suffer fractures to her face and leg. When she reported the accident to the insurance company, the insurer denied responsibility. However, in Idaho, the defendant’s insurance company is responsible for the injuries and damages their insured caused. As a result, we filed a personal injury lawsuit and the insurance company accepted responsibility.

If you have been harmed as a result of the negligence of another driver, you should contact an experienced accident attorney. The Morton Law Offices in Boise will be happy to answer your questions in a free consultation. Contact us at 208.344.5555 or online at http://www.mortonlawyers.com/contact.cfm.